Saturday 21 July 2012

Tomorrow is the day....

This time tomorrow I will be setting off from the start line at the Race for Life with my angels by my side!  I feel overwhelmed that we have almost raised £1000, we are £30 away from that target, so come on, who is going to make it up to the magic figure of a grand?!?!

I am so looking forward to tomorrow, its almost like the start of my 'new life'.  It is something that my Mum and I have done every year for years, so it seems apt that I am not letting cancer get in the way of me doing it again.  I am sure that tomorrow will be an emotional day; the relief of the end of treatment, being surrounded by people who have been by my side through it all and just reading everyone's back signs. I am hopeful for a dry, sunny day.  I have got my kit ready, lots of pink accessories and my mind is the right place to get to the end of the race (not sure my body is ready though!).

So if you would like to donate just a small amount towards our amazing total then you can click on the link to the right or here.

Thank you all so much for your support and I look forward to telling you all about how tomorrow goes.

Much Love Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment