Wednesday 11 July 2012

A little reminder

Next weekend, on Sunday 22nd July, my angel's and I will be running (or walking!) the Race For Life in Reading.  I haven't done any training as I've been a bit busy battling cancer, LOL, but I am determined to get round that track in one piece!  I am preparing myself for it being an emotional race this year; I always well up when I read people's back signs anyway, so God help me this year!  I have a feeling it will be where my outpouring of emotion finally arrives.

So, we have done fantastically well already raising £660 online, which smashed our target of £500!  And I know that we have raised money offline too.  A HUGE thank you for those that have donated so generously already, it really means so much to me.  If you haven't already donated then feel free to click on the link on here which will take you straight to our secure fundraising page.  I know that so many people run the Race for Life so please do not worry about the amount you donate; even £1 makes a difference.

My angels are - my Mum, my sis Lucy, my good friend Naomi, her Mum Tina and her little girl Alyssya, my Auntie Christine, my cousins Cheryl and Kay, my good friend Jo, another good friend Sam and her daughter Daisy, another good friend Caroline, my close family friends Jill and Becky and the lovely Renee, whose husband works with my sister.  Quite a good team we've got there!

We can do this! We can all work together to help beat cancer!

Much Love Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment